Saturday, December 19, 2009

Photos Of People With Lupus Unexplained Weight Gain.?

Unexplained weight gain.? - photos of people with lupus

Hello. My name is Nicole. I am 20 years old. I had some strange symptoms for a while and so far no doctor listens to me. Only hospitals with no insurance. In any case, the symptoms .... It started when I was about to turn to 16. I've always been very healthy. I have always eaten well and had a physical life. I loved playing outside and danced ballet heavy, tap and contemporary. So, when I about 16 I started gaining weight. I was and still am 4'11. Flucuating I went from 110 pounds or 115 pounds to 155 pounds, 160 pounds in just 3 months. I weighed out in the upper end of the last 4 years. I went from a B to a DD cup! Weight gain was very hard on my body and emotions. With weight gain, fatigue, frequent urination, decreased libido, severe and painful menstruation, a kind of hump, many stripes, elevated cholesteral (215 is too limited in height), joints and back pain after an intense and constant drowsiness. I'm not so bad. I like tuna fish, fruit, vegetables, cooked / ECT chicken. I do not drink. I amwith other drugs with the exception of birth control, which was prescribed for my new dance periods.I improve and always works hard, until recently, because I feel so tired and dizzy. I have tested for diabetes, HRT, and lupus. No doctor would believe me. Everyone says they have to eat well and exercise. You think I am not exercising and eating terribly. It is very frustrating. I can go to the doctor for free in my clinic. I am desperate. If someone has a idea what it might be or how you get from these doctors Hole *** Please let me know. If you have further questions, e-mail me cutiepie1017854@netscape.net
I'm going to a photo before and after the post office. Note that these pictures are only about 3 1 / intervals of 2 months.
BEFORE: http://www.flickr.com/photos/34994143 @ N0 ...
AFTER: http://www.flickr.com/photos/34994143 @ N0 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment