Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Schon Cues What Custom Cuemaker Is Better In Your Opinion?

What custom cuemaker is better in your opinion? - schon cues

I'm buying in the market, another sign for me. A few days ago I asked myself, what signal is best, or Joss nice or maybe a custom character. I have an index of its own, and I love her, but I wanted something new, perhaps with some points, ivory, etc ... My advice is very simple, with a spotted coat bird cocobolo forearm Maple ... Love signal. anyway. I look for signs of Jacoby and absolute master of his style ... but I want a taco without knowing buy my opportunities. I am happy to spend about $ 750 to ... maybe a little more (probably!) If I am good signal. Anyways ... What are some of the custom of other cuemakers should, before they consider this decision .. I asked Ray Schuler Custom Carolina, Jay Peschaeur ,.... We pro ... let me know what is going on. Thank you again ...

3 comments:

havenjoh... said...

A Ray Schuler is the best of this group
I do not want to sound like Im trying to roll up to you, but my Herstellerreferenz Richard Black in Humble (Houston, Texas) and 750 could be a few common Protectors

But the legacy Schuler is a walk signal

My opinion

CJB said...

Already Cues hands down!

Vegas Matt said...

Cuemakers There are a ton of custom, it would be difficult to make a better choice. My application was submitted by Jack Madden, but I did not know you could get with items for $ 750 for. It does not hurt if asked.

I know people who play with the neighbors, "said Dick, and love. His penchant for a very reasonable price so that you may be able to do something in this price class.

Good luck and have fun.

Post a Comment