Friday, February 5, 2010

26 Year Old Kills Toddler Is It Wrong For An 18 Year Old Girl To Hook Up With A 26 Year Old Guy?

Is it wrong for an 18 year old girl to hook up with a 26 year old guy? - 26 year old kills toddler

It is not the college, and recently the first year back. IN the first year, and became good friends.

At first I thought it was about 22 COS, looks young, he is very cute and when we met at a club that has ... Well, what happens every time we see each other .. only 5 or 6 times.

and even when I learned that I had 26 years has not ceased, even though I knew that he should not. We talk all the time, but I think we are both very afraid of what others think and never do anything ... My family would kill me if I am a girl of 26 years.

So, what do you think I should do? Get it? Friends. or try to do something, cos it's so sweet?

:)

7 comments:

Diva said...

There is nothing wrong. At this point 18, which is the legal age 26 and is also permissible for her and for him to start a relationship. Hate to say, but age is just a number. Go for it. Just be careful and I know that right, for the same age as 18, if you do not like the age of 22 You are younger than he really follow your heart is not listening to what everyone else has to say because at the end of the day you have to cope with her feelings for him and his luck does not care n 'anyone. And is due to the large difference in age care more experience you do not leave thinking that you can control.

I Wish U the best:)

Cee said...

I think you should try to do something, who cares about the age difference, if you do not mind, why is it important?
Go!

reptar said...

one of my best friend is from a boy of 26 years and 18 shes. Thats all your legal questions, if you go after him!

Syd said...

It's not funny or something. Only if you see holidays of two figures, whether I like it, or if you just want to do with them. Age plays no role after the age of 18 years. Haha, good luck.

gisele said...

It would be good for me, if 19 years.

originat... said...

Their age difference is not a big problem.

Amy Lynn said...

I find it strange. If you were like 16, but then the BR can legally continue to live =)

Post a Comment