Sunday, February 21, 2010

Relationship Widgets If An Employee Is Free To Sever The Employer-employee Relationship At Any Time For Any Reason...?

If an employee is free to sever the employer-employee relationship at any time for any reason...? - relationship widgets

... The employer must have the same right? When players ND fan and I woke up one morning with the desire to replace the fire all my employees in the short and fat, the leggy blonde, you should have that right?

Please do not waste your time and tell me that "illegal". I know that) (in most places. I wonder if I can, I wonder why you should or not be allowed to hire, fire, promote, hire, fire or promote, for any reason, or he may choose.

1 comments:

bellachr... said...

You should be able, if you own your own business and pay them some of the unemployed. They should promote the moral, hire and fire based on qualifications, but those days are long gone, now that would be exposed to persecution --------------------- - -- Fill in the blank, do not forget to thank the ACLU take this right.

Post a Comment