Thursday, February 25, 2010

Swing Set Tower Blueprints How Can I Reinforce My Wooden Swing Set?

How can I reinforce my wooden swing set? - swing set tower blueprints

I have a wooden swing, a large ensemble with a small tower, slide, ladder bars, 3 swings. The bars (4x4) Support for three swings. When three children on swings, the top line (only problem) and all "moving" back and forth with the weights (problem 2).
Time for a new or do I have the support of the 4 "x4" s in any way? Currently there are 3 '2 x2 at each corner.
Should I also stop the "restoration" of the database with a better basis for the "Swinging" or there are other possibilities. Sitting on the floor immediately. Level quite sunk in. He remembers 5 years.
Get rid of, with a swing, but there are still 3.5 children there are) at the time (friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment