Thursday, February 11, 2010

Las Vegas Community Service Letters I Got A 2nd DUI In Las Vegas Recently, But I Live And Received My 1st DUI In California. What Will Happen?

I got a 2nd DUI in Las Vegas recently, but I live and received my 1st DUI in California. What will happen? - las vegas community service letters

I'm trying to understand if I have to be where the DUI laws of Nevada or California? If the answer is in Nevada ... Is it possible to avoid 10 days in jail? I have heard that there are up to three days, and if I'm in a DUI program before the day of my garden, only a minimum of 5 and then again just for one day is. However, I am a full time student and a supervisor for my sick grandmother, who recently two strokes. If I get a notarized letter from my grandmother, and a letter from your doctor have made, you can convert the remaining time in prison and a fine, imprisonment or community service? Please share.

2 comments:

Golden said...

I do not know who or what you have "heard" these things, but what the government says:

Driver's license revoked for 90 days. After 45 days, you may be entitled to a restricted license allows you to commute to work and are back.
Imprisonment of at least two days to six months or 96 hours of community service.
Minimum fine of $ 400 to $ 1000
Compulsory attendance at DUI school and the average cost is $ 150 for the classroom.
Possibly, in a treatment program for drug abuse.

happy. Therefore, it would cost at least $ 10k (total), plus the trouble with the school, meetings, probation / EMS, community service, etc.

Bob G...The return of said...

Ten days? That's all for you risk the lives of others? Take it and be glad that you did not kill anyone. Stop drinking and driving.

Post a Comment